¡Bienvenido! Haga clic en "Select Language" en la esquina superior izquierda para seleccionar español o otro idioma.
Fall Halloween Harvest Parade & Spirit Day!
October 29th, 9:30 a.m.
Support HSA Programs
The Hillcrest HSA organizes cultural arts, teacher gifts/lunches, and activities for your children. We also purchase sports equipment, playground supplies and equipment, printers and ink for teachers, standing desks, pick up pads, speaker systems, yearbooks, and many more items. WE NEED YOU! You can help by donating or volunteering your time for any of the fundraisers/activities we organize using the buttons below.
On our site (accessible in the language of your choice), you can:
See upcoming calendar events and newsletters
Receive e-blasts/Purchase spirit wear/Sign up to volunteer
HOW TO SIGN UP:
First, you need to have an email address.
- Click on Register / Login Button
- Click on Create Account under New User Box, and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- For Parents with children at Alexander Hamilton - you only need to create an account ONCE and can use it for both schools.
- Fill out Parent and Student Information by clicking on the Family Information link. This information is REQUIRED but CONFIDENTIAL. In the next section you will confirm what specific personal information you would like to share. The system only asks for your address, email and phone number once.
- Directory & Publish Preferences: Check the boxes if you'd like to be published in the Online Directory.
If you have a Membership Toolkit account, you can use the same login for your account on our site. For more information, click here.
- Monday, October 25
- Friday, October 29
- Tuesday, November 2
- Thursday, November 4
- Friday, November 5
- Tuesday, November 9
- Monday, November 22
- Wednesday, November 24